Thursday

I'm Confused!!

Do you ever feel confused? Silly question huh? The way the world is today, I swear there is no way to be sure of anything anymore! Just when you get used to something, it changes. Drives me insane!

I go to the grocery store and try something new, for instance cinnamon butter. My husband loves the stuff on his toast in the mornings. So I buy it for a year or so than all the sudden, it's no where to be found. I search every grocery store in town...none! I search every single time I go to the grocery store and finally after a good 6 months, it shows up again. I buy about 5 or 6 things of it. Same thing happened when I discovered muffintops by Eggo Waffles. And I could name a million more things! I don't get why the shelves are bare with them when obviously they are selling so great they can't keep them on the shelves! They are just messing with my patience, that has to be it!


Computers and cell phones are the same thing. Why can't they just leave well enough alone for awhile?

Then comes all the announcements on the news. Eggs are good for you then 6 months later they aren't. An apple a day keeps the doctor away UNLESS you wait long enough until someone else does a study and finds an apple a day might kill you! Or cause cancer. My dogs love to chew on chopped up ice cubes. No harm right? Then I hear ice is bad for dogs. Oh come on...how can ice be bad for anyone? So I read some comments going on about it and I'm just as confused about it as I was when I first heard it. Some say it's a hoax, some say it's real.



You know that disorder where people are afraid to go outside their house? Well I can totally get that. This world is just so confusing and maddening. Plus the violence that goes on is just disgusting anymore. There are so many sick twisted people roaming the streets everyday. I'm not making light of that disorder, I imagine it must really be terrible for people who suffer from it, but, I think I'll play like I have it today and just stay safe and sound in my little house and write all day. Wait.....is writing bad for you??

6 comments:

  1. What an entertaining post! I am right there with you. Since chocolate is currently good for you, due to something in the cocoa plant, I am enjoying that one. In the end, it all comes down to moderation. Too much of anything is bad for you. That's how I keep sane.

    Ice cubes for dogs...have not heard of that one. I would say...ask your vet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Courtney. Glad you had fun with the post!

      Delete
  2. It is confusing, all right. There will always be a debate on the health benefits (or not) of chocolates and coffee. As for writing ... lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True, Claudine. But I'm ignoring them both because I love chocolate and my morning coffee too much!

      Delete
  3. Loved this post! It made me laugh today- which by the latest study from England is good for you, or maybe that was something else. Hmmm? Yep, confused hre too!

    ReplyDelete