Thursday

Some Awesome News!

Today I'm delighted to be able to share some good news with you! First off, my picture book Kailee Finds Magic IN Words is due out any minute. This was such a fun story for me to write that I can't wait for you all to see it. I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I loved writing it. And don't worry, I'll be shouting it to the world once it becomes available.

Secondly, I've gotten another picture book accepted by FutureWord Publishing titled Hippo Bottomless. It should come out sometime in 2015.

Thirdly, and I am so thrilled about this opportunity, I have been put FutureWord Publishings permanent staff. I will be helping them with all kinds of things including an exciting contest they will be holding for non-published picture book writers. As soon as it's open, I will be sharing all the details with you. They are truly a couple of wonderful ladies to work with and I am looking forward to learning more and more about the publishing world.

Fourthly, I will be signing my book The Pea in Peanut Butter at the Lake Ponchartrain Craft Fair on Saturday, June 7th from 10-4:00pm. For anyone that lives in that area, I hope to see you there!


4 comments:

  1. Well done and congrats, Allyn! The title 'Hippo Bottomless' sounds funny already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! You have so much good stuff going on. I am very excited for you. Congrats, girl! Can't wait for the new book to release. Hurry up all ready!

    ReplyDelete